Skip to main content

Translator Newcomer

Hello,

I'm LegendaryGomo. This will be my first time in translating novel and I'm still learning.
I always want to learn Japanese but time always not on my side.
Now, I got 3 more weeks before a new term start and I hope I can start translating - untranslated light novel.
I'm sorry if the translated version seems a bit awkward since I'm still in-training and a lot more I need to learn. My translating will be really slow but I will do my best to do it right and learn it.
If you guys find this interesting, I hope you can support the author by buying the books if its available to your country.


For started I will begin translating a light novel with a title

  爆炎輝術師ルーチェ!
Bakuen teru-jutsu-shi ruche!

Or in English it is called Explosive Flame Artist Ruche

It can be find in free version of light novel: 
Or in raw version :
It is written by Matsuka Hachikami.
http://mypage.syosetu.com/738795/
Genre: High Fantasy, Female Protagonist

PREVIEW

A girl Ruche who goes to a school in a city in a southern Kingdom is one day helped by a young man who apprentices a guru in a slum town out of a town. A story that starts with a chance of encounter. A departure from a familiar city. Hidden powers to arouse. A story of a girl's love and adventure travelling through a vast world with friends and eventually fighting the devil.


Comments