Skip to main content

Chapter 8: A Fated Meeting (1)


Hello, LegendaryGomo is back to action.
It’s a hard day today, I’m quite tired but here is my new update for my series. Enjoy it. Route to Novelist. #BeginnerWriter

CHAPTER 8: A FATED MEETING (1)

My minds flew away in the vast space like a bird flapping its wings to conquer the sky. I, the Heart of God who had just surrendering myself to the fate, clear away my brain and think why I was here in the first place. Powerless and amnesia were the only traits that I can describe myself. What is the meaning of Heart of God? Am I the heart? What am I supposed to do here? Searching deep within my memories for the answer for those questions.


I was so calm that I can even hear the sound of the blood flowing through the veins in my body. Moreover, I even can sense the pure energy inside my body so I focused on it, but nothing happened. Like a controller, I directed my mind to enter my own body, through the skin, through the flesh and enter the blood stream. I swim through the blood, following the direction of blood, moving across large veins which are known as the inferior and superior vena cava. I let my body floating inside the tiny cells that carry the oxygen and I arrive at the heart.

“Wow! How wonderful is this? Who creates all of this? Nobody can do it except for those with great power, is it a god? Does the god even exist?”

With a great force, I got pushed by the heart through heart pumping and reached at the place where the cerebrum located which is the brain the mother of nervous system. There, I saw millions or billions of complex doors connecting a path to each other. From those millions path only one door that shine alternately like it invited me to pass through. When I came closer, I saw a complex scribble written on the door, I can’t read it but it looks like a circle at the outer layer, inside there are some words, ‘真実written on the right side with the left side completely unreadable.

“What type of writing is it? What does it mean?” Moving up my hand to touch the word, just before my hand reach it, the words shiny red come up from those words and the door opened. I don’t think that I activated it but someone wants me to go inside.
 
Walking step by step inside it, I saw nothing. The door to outside disappear and I was in the place that is as white as sheet, nothing in front of me. Wandering around aimlessly searching for an exit. The result is NOTHING. No exit whatsoever. 5 mins. 30 mins. 1 hour. 1 day. 1 week. 1 month. 1 year. 1 decade. That is the duration of me walking in there, I don’t feel hungry nor tired during those period, but I keep searching for a way to get out. Sometimes I ran, sometimes I walk and sometimes I crawl but the result is the same, I found nothing.

When I closed to give up, I think back why I was here in the first place. I was supposed to be dying 10 years ago after been attacked by those wolves. “Wait a minute, am I dying in the first place? Is this a test?” Confusion struck my head, but this time I’m calm because I have been trapped in here for almost 10 years with nothing to do, I can’t even sense any ‘ki’ energy around here. Like a meteor struck a planet, I heard a loud sound coming not far away from me. A light that shine colourfully replace the white space with different colours coming from that place. I was shocked to see this improvement, is it because I realised this is some kind of test.

I ran as fast as I can towards it but what I saw in the middle of those destroying area was a single gem. That small gem that shine brilliantly and looks like antiques object but it is not completed because it seems it have been crushed into pieces but there are no flakes around it. If I was to measure its size, it is as big as my tooth, it’s so small and the shape is triangular. As I pick it up, a sudden gust of winds seems to attacked my minds. Like a flashback, I saw a lot of scenes from my minds but at the end I saw someone who is neither can be seen or not like it has no forms, and he muttered two words one of it, I can hear it clearly, “the time of promise has come” and another one looks like an unfinished sentenced “I want to see”.

As the words ended, I woken up from those dream and I saw two wolves were charging me at a very fast speed, showing all of its sharp teeth. Like a time has been stopped, only I know what happened inside my minds. For the ten years, I have been wandering. As nothing happen, I was in the same situation, both of my hands were bleeding and my left legs can’t move at all. But inside my hands, there was a gem that looks similar to one that I took from those white space.

I’m not sure what happened but that gem colour changes from colourless to red and at the same a lot of ‘ki’ energy is been sucked to it. Unnoticed by me, those ‘ki’ wrapped my body. I don’t understand this phenomena at all but I still remember the words from grandpa that ‘ki’ energy can be a weapon as it can enhance a person capabilities and strength. Those concentrated ‘ki’ energy wrapped my body in blue aura.

Both of my wounds on the hands and left leg recovered like a time goes backward and the bitten hole was closed. My body can move again but this time, I felt a surge of energy came from my body and I believe my fist struck can destroy anything close to me. Those wolves still attacking me, again it came from opposite sides from where I stand. That same wolves whose speed is faster seem to move in a slow motion in my eyes. As they came closer to me, I step my foot to the right, hold up my fist and punched it to the face.

Like a glass bottle, its face was totally destroyed and its stopped moving. I fall back it a little, I rushed towards the other wolf with a speed 10x faster than the wolves movement. This time, I used the same leg that was bleeding in a while ago and kicked it the body and split it up into two. No blood whatsoever, those wolf turned into shadows and returned back to the large wolf. I dashed towards it but this time its roar totally stopped my movements. I was paralyzed, like my strength improvement in front of it is nothing. That wolf does not attack me but it lowered its head once and turned away like inviting me to follow it.

“Ah, I can move again” I muttered to myself. With a desire to know, I followed that wolf who is already move across the bushes behind the tree where it came from.
What is awaiting the Heart of God behind those wolves?

END OF CHAPTER 8
 
<< Previous                                                                        Next >>















































Comments