Skip to main content

Chapter 21: Lunch Break Alone




"Wha, what. What happened? In this time..."
"I do not know"

Because I was irritated too much, the response from Jiru-san will also be rough.

"But, it is unusual, you two are fighting"
"Hey......"

Tanya and Jiru-san faces matched each other.
No, if it is a dispute, I often do it.
It might be the first time, the fight happened like this time.

But, can she forgive that kind of attitudes?
Although I tried to apologize, she perfectly ignored me!
I will never match my eyes even in the classroom!

By the way, it's holiday time after this HR. [HR is a classroom session]

"Regardless of Ruche, I do not think that Natta action will be that much."

Anyway, I am a short-tempered person.

"Is it not since the last school entrance ceremony that I got a big fight with Jiru."
"Uwa. Stop talking about that. But, you do not have to say it blatantly."

Now, Natta is sitting in her seat at the side of the corridor.
It is just the opposite of the classroom which us are stuck in the seat by the window.
As for what she was doing, she put a cheek on her desk and looking at the other side.
On the corridor side, there is nothing but a pure white classroom wall. Just that.
Just to show her willingness to ignore me!

Do not talk to me [from her whole body] auras are emitted, no one will approach her.
People in nearby seats also feel something based on the atmosphere of Natta and take off from her desk and condemn it to a safe place.

“I’m selfish, Natta”

Because I am safe, you should have understood that Just-kun is not a bad person.
Nevertheless, why will not you admit your mistake.

“I regret only for having you not asked what I said. Because it is rare for me to be with a guy, is it something you have to decide like a mistake.”
“Men?”

Jiru-san asked with a funny face.
Tanya dropped a pen that she held.
Is it strange for me to be with a man so much….

“Yes. The one who helped me at that dangerous place yesterday. It was a coincidence because he is my father’s acquaintance that came to my house.”

I explained with a loud voice so that Natta also could hear it.
If I cannot speak to you directly, so I will let it indirectly reach your ears.
You just misunderstood it, I will make you firmly understand it.

“Besides that, as a thank you, I also guiding him around the city, stupid Natta misunderstands it ---- it’s hurt!”

Wha, what?
Something flew from somewhere and hit the side of my head at tremendous speed.
Jiru-san squat down on the floor and pick up the flew object.
It was an eraser.

I looked towards Natta, she keeps staring at the wall with nothing on it while piercing her cheek.
There was a pen case that had not been there until a while ago on the desk.
It was obvious who was the criminal who threw the eraser.

Mukamukamukamuka.
In response to a direct attack, I trembled in anger. I stood by clenching my fist.

“O, okay. Lessons will start, right now.”

Suppressed by Jire-san, I somehow managed to hold back to my seat.
I definitely will not apologize! Until Natta realizes her mistake, I will absolutely not to speak to her!

The fourth hour class is over, the lunch break time is coming.
Time to spread lunch box together, usually with four friends.
But, of course I do not participate in Natta. I cannot bear to eat meals in such awkwardness.

“O, oi Ruche”

Jiru-san stopped me from trying to leave the classroom with a box lunch.

“I go to another place somewhere and eat alone, is it bad.”
“Alright”

Tanya replied stopping Jiru-san who wants to say something.
She does not worry very much, she understands my feelings properly.

“Sorry.”
“Okay, leave it to me”

Apologized to them, I went into the hallway.
At the moment of leaving the classroom, with glitter I looked at the seat of Natta, who started eating alone at her desk while facing the wall.

Now.
It is nice to have left the classroom, but where shall I go.
I have a lunch while holding the box lunch, it is meaningless if the break time is over.
I have to find a place to settle it down somewhere.

However, there is little place to eat outside the classroom, so I do not know where to go.
Several groups are always in the courtyard, the girls who like to play a ball outside.
Either way, it is an awkward place to eat rice alone.

Maybe go to the club room.
However, it is troublesome to go bother take the key, it is hard to explain to reason.
I tried spinning around the school, but no matter where I go, I am lonely alone among a lot of people.

Let’s change my mindset.
A place not to be amusing even of you are alone.
After all, it is quiet after all.
That’s why, let say I was headed to the library.

South Philia’s library is as wide as the library in town.
There are abundant collections, girls seeking knowledge and stories are making effective use of it every day.
I also use it occasionally, but when I have a lunch break I often remember seeing someone while eating.

As expected, the people inside was sparsely located.
I somewhat care about the odour of a moldly smell, it is not a bad thing if you think that it directly suits this solemn atmosphere.
Every student is either reading books quietly or only eating lunch. There is no one who makes noisy waiver.

Un un, it might be the best for calming my feelings.

“Ruche-senpai?”

There was a voice calling me from the counter.

“Ah, as I thought. Hello”

……Ha?
I will be called a senpai from a lower grade student.
Regarding the sophomore’s acquaintance as for junior high school student, this girl is different.
A light blue shortcut and big eyes. Small and cute face.
I remember seeing it somewhere recently…

“Ah”

I remembered.

“Etto, are you Natta’s kouhai?”
“It’s our first time talking. I am Poema, a 1st year at the swordsmanship section. Please call me Emma.”

Over the counter, she bowed twice.
Yes, yes. When I met Natta yesterday, it was this junior girl who was with her.
A freshman at the swordsmanship department, a girl who loves Natta.
Emma who raised her head and smiled.
She is such a cute girl.

“Nice to meet you, Emma-chan.”

I also give a greeting with a smile.

“Sorry about yesterday. I let you feel ill.”

Regardless of which of me or Natta is wrong, I think that am sorry that I put this girl on. I just want to apologize to her.
Emma does not change her expression in any way, she keeps smiling.

“It’s true, I feel like the worst. I had a good time with my seniors until the end where we met you in such a place.”

Wha, what?
Am, am I making a mistake…did I?

“Even though I was together with my senior, but it was ruined because of you. My senior returned home with a bad mood, yesterday I could not sleep well remembering her anger.”

Apparently, it sounds like I am not making mistakes.
She keeps complaining with an innocent smile like an angel.
I am afraid to say it clearly.

“Ruche-senpai, why in the library today?”
“A, ano, Today, I thought I want to change the mood”
“I understand, you are running away from being in the classroom with Inverunatta-senpai. You coward.”
“……..”

Even though I am empty-headed, I can clearly understand it.
This girl, exceptionally dislike me!

“A, ah, well then. I have something to look for….”

I know little about her, I do not want to have a quarrel with my juniors.
As soon as I left the place, I ran away as far as I could in the library.

I came to the library with a lot of effort, so let’s eat while reading some books.
I took the picture book with my hand, open the page while having the lunch.

“Please stop reading books eating. Because it’s everyone’s book, it will be a problem if it got soiled by your dirty hands.”

I was scolded by Emma who was in front of me before I realized it!
She still has a smiley look, but I do not want to say anything.

“I, I’m sorry”

Certainly, what she says is right.
It was bad if I got it dirty, I kindly apologized and closed the book.
But to say it dirty hands are awful. I properly cleaned before meals.
Emma showed a little troubled look.

“Excuse me, I do not want to say something noisy if possible, but it is my job to pay attention to an insane person who is also the library committee member and cannot keep the common rules like Ruche-senpai. Please do not feel bad.”

Gusagusagusa.
Thorns of definite malicious words pierce me mercilessly.

“……I’m sorry”

Once I lower my head, Emma-chan was,

“Okay, please be careful next time”

And, as if to say to a young woman, she went back to the counter.
…….. To even bother take care of  me, I wonder how far will she go until satisfied
I certainly think it is bad, but I wonder if I did something the she hated so much…?


 << PREVIOUS                                                                                NEXT >>




Comments

  1. So, when will this girl get some guts instead of being spineless delusional girl like this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment