Skip to main content

Chapter 13 Hero Appearance


A young man's voice. 
A youthful, clear sounding voice. 

The voice was from outside the circle of people. A part of the circle cracks, and the lord of voice shows up from there.
It was a brown hair man who looked like around 20 years old with an honest facial appearance.
He wears neat leather clothes and hang his sword on the waist.

Even if you see him, he does not seem to the resident of the isolated city.
Then is he the guard? 
Help has come!

"Do not you think it is unbelievable for the kids to be your opponent? Release the girl right now."

He glanced over the men and said with a clear voice.
I cannot see any hesitation from his straight eyes. There is no appearance of been scared even with this number of people in front of him.
... ....Ka, Cool!

No, I understand. I know that it is unscrupulous!
But his dignified face and dignified standing behaviour.
In addition, his good timing and exquisite timing that appears at pinch, so I cannot help thinking so.

"What are, you"       TL note: [he said Teme]

Were you angry about being disturbed, the leader's man glares at him with a lively voice.
It was a signal and half of the men who surround us go out in front of him.
Still he does not move at all.

"I say it again, release her."
“Hey, hey, this girl is our possession, I do not understand what you say "
"That’s right, who is yours!!"

Clearly treated as a mono, I shouted angrily.
More than ten pairs of eyes glare at the same time.
I began to scream unexpectedly. Uu, it is miserable.

"She says that it is different."
"No matter what, such thing is... Here we are the law, there is no right for Terushi-sama to speak. Or maybe do you provide me entertainment that will be a substitute?"

TL note: Terushi-sama [] is used here, Teru can be related to brightness or radiance and Shi can be related to warrior or samurai. I guess it referred to a hero,

As expected.
I thought that it might be so because he had a genuine sword in a splendidly dressed condition, but he truly is a Terushi-sama!
I mean that it is! He is very strong! 
Wow! It’s amazing! He looks like a hero!

"I certainly do not have the right to punish you. " 
"If you do, I'm sorry, even if you are a warrior, there is a principle of non-interference here."
"As a human being, I cannot overlook the group that is going to assault a girl. "

A big man shrugged his shoulders with grief.

"I will forgive you if you forgive me. To say even more, I even will forgive the city and Terushi-sama. This is an extraterritorial law. The law of Philia City does not judge us. This is our legitimate right which is given by the city and the country which cannot guarantee our lives!"
"People who keeps living corrupted by his own intention does not have a good mouth "

It’s real ......  the place quieted.
To the obvious provocation by the Terushi-sama, even the inhabitants who had been hanging out in interesting fashion are getting excited.

"It is selfish just because there is no guarantee from the country, you are not even planning to work properly. Do not leave. If you are just complaining, how about showing your efforts to adapt to the society first"

Terushi-sama is not even aware of it, he looks only at the man in front of him and start saying indiscriminately as he preaching.
Something ...... I guess it just makes him angry, but ... is it okay.
Sure enough, a big man raised his voice with a bright red face.

"A boy who lived by warmth is saying something cheeky! You guys, do it!"

At the same time as the signal, the two men who were in close proximity to Terushi-sama jumped.
Next moment.

"Warp" 
"Guge~tsu”

The men who went towards Terushi-sama fell down with an anguish voice.
What happened ...?
When I saw Terushi-sama, he pulled out the sword from his lower back, he was standing with both hands dashing.
Wa, Terushi-sama did it!
It is as fast as not to stay in eyes!

"Looks like it's going to be a little bit better."
"No resistance, I'm not wanting to threaten your life, I'll leave you as soon as you release those children."

Among the inhabitants who clearly show the colour of dismay, only the leader's man is floating with expressions on his face.

"You can only command me when you are stronger than I. Do not feel bad."
"This is the last time, release that girl."
"Are you going to be everyone opponent? Wishful people like you who are unhappy, like a vivid person who comes out of the name of the lord, are not here. It is foolish that I think it is more convenient to kill and bury you. What can you do alone!

"The leader's man cried out as if he had triuphed.
But, the Terushi-sama stays calm, and staring at the man,

"You can try it"
"...... it's what"
"I told you to check with your own body which one is stronger"

There are sounds roaring around here. It was the sound that the inhabitants had a weapon.
Where did they hid it, rusted axe and iron pipe.
Tip and sharp points like spears and things like a barre.
It is not a proper weapon, but the tools have sufficient destructive power to hurt people.

"How much, regardless of how much knowledge of the sword that you have, for this number of opponents – “

“Terushi-sama ignored the man’s saying, he put his left hand on the handle and took a stand in silence.”
 .
"... ...!"

The leader embraced the expression of surprise, and turns into smiley face.

"What, were you supposed to intimidate with such a thing?"

The sword's blade of Terushi-sama was reddish in colour.
There is something I should do before you know it only once.
It is a sword made of unbroken copper with blades used by Terushi-sama for training.
Even though the shape of the sword is, in reality it is only a blunt weapon.

However, Terushi-sama did not move one eyebrow, but said it with a serious face.

"Your opponents, is too much"

Did you feel stupid? A big man with no more face dyes in red.

"When I signal it, do it!"
When he signal it, more than ten men moved in unison.
With weapons in hand, there are some strength in the group, and they are approaching Terushi-sama with a furious momentum.
No matter how you look at it, there is such a large number of people!

"Warp" 
"Kugete"
"A ga a~tsu", 

However, contrary to expectations the animal-like groaning voice of the inhabitants rose one after another.
Terushi-sama avoided the attack and every time he swung the sword the men who flocked collapsed one after another.
One person, two people, three people ......
Terushi-sama got away from the men with a quick movement which is difficult to follow with the eyes.

... .... It is amazing.
Great, amazing, great!
Really quick. I was not sure what happened.
Nevertheless, Terushi-sama got ten more men with a copper sword for training!
Strong, overwhelmingly strong!

When Terushi-sama shook the sword, he pointed his turn to the last large man.

"If you do not want to hurt, release that girl."

The leader's man is completely frightened by the unexpected strength of Terushi-sama.
The man moved his head and neck in a panic breeze.
And when I meet eyes it makes me laugh. Even if I look at that expression for many times, my back sprains.
He takes out the knife from the bosom and head towards me!

"Do not come here!"

Because you are no match against Terushi-sama, you are going to take me as hostage!
I tried to resist or at least escape, but I cannot move a step with a man scooping out with a knife.

However, the man came to his eyes, suddenly fell forward.
Behind the man who lost his face without words, he was standing there with a grandson who grasped his sword firmly.
Just so quickly, faster than a man approaches me. He seems to have hit a blow at the back of the man.

"Was everything OK?"

Terushi-sama squatting down in front of me and talked with a gentle expression.

"I'm sorry... If I found it a little earlier, you do not have to be scared."
"No, no!"

It is unexpected that I apologize! 
Even though he had helped me in such a big pinch place, I should say thank you not apologise to him!

"A, ano, I, thanks to Terushi-sama -"

When I tried to say the word of thanks to Terushi-sama, suddenly he flew back.
The next moment I thought ... ..., the axes that seemed to be heavy blew up in the place where Terushi-sama was.

And stuck in the ground in front of me!

Looking in the direction the axe flew, I think that fellow men came.
But it is not a resident of the isolated city that was there.

Beautiful long blond hair. A slim girl with a well-formed appearance.
It was Natta.

END OF CHAPTER 13

<<Previous                                                                 Next >>


Comments