Skip to main content

Chapter 10: Vintage Clothing Store Out of Town



"Here."

Stairs descending to the basement of the building. In the signboard there is an ancient word "A secondhand clothes store" written. 
... ... Second ...... second hand, hand. Closers ...... Close? close up? shop.
Meaning is unknown.

"What is this written about?"
"Old cloth store"

I see.
Ancient words are difficult.

As I went down the stairs the inside was surprisingly broad.
Clothes hanging on hangers are lined up in two large spaces from the store.
Although there is no window, but a bright light is lighting steadily and it was a more ordinary shop than I thought.

We are not the only customers.
When I bought beautiful clothes at a clothing shop in the castle to the extent that I could not believe it was worn out clothes, it was sold at a low price that would probably be five times than this.
This is certainly a nice thing.
If you do not care about things like odour, it is very purse-friendly so you can buy more than planned.
Even if I subtract a bit far away, it might have been worth the trouble to come.

"But why are they in a place away from such a city?"
"Is it probably an illegal business?"

Illegal ... ... you mean touching the law?

"Is not that bad, is it?"
"Because it does not mean that someone has suffered damage, oh yeah, they will not be audited. There are customers too. Well, it can be crushed anytime, so you’d better buy it now if you like it.”

Natta says such a thing as a matter of fact.
...... It is good to find such a shop, but I do not understand much about this girl at all.
Perhaps there is a good thing in places I do not know.

"Hey,hey ... What do you think about this?"

What Natta took was a white dress that was briefly frills.
It feels rough and does not use very good materials, but the price is cheap for that.
I can get enough of it on hand.

"That's right. If it is Natta, I think that it will suit you."
"I thought it would not be me, Ru-chan." 

I thought that.
Natta seems like to make me wear various clothes.
I have been tried more than ten clothes one after another in the boutique of the castle department store before this.
Unfortunately, none of them suited me.
I think that the Natta’s sense is subtle, somehow I will not choose luxurious clothes because it does not suit me.

It looks like a batch, if this clothes is for Natta.

"Since it is in the summer, I want to buy more easy-to-move clothes, I do not have the opportunity to wear dress or something."
"I think it's cute" 
"You ought to buy it yourself, it will suit you a lot.”
"Even if I wear something, it will not suit me."

Even if it is disgusting, it is very wasteful to no say it humbly.
People who do not think that she is beautiful by looking at Natta are either being strange odds or being overturned.
Yet Natta is not even aware of her beauty at all, she wears casual clothes everywhere she goes.
As I walk through the streets, I notice that a number of men are watching her.
Today as well, five people turned around before coming here from downtown.
It’s five people, five people.

The other day, the South Philia Gakuen Bishojo Questionnaire that Tanya purchased from somewhere (Symmetrically, it seems to be a questionnaire for the neighbouring male. It is unknown why Tanya had such a thing) But Natta is the top of Dantotsu.
Because there are also fighting tournaments, the Natta is known to many people more than the person herself thinks.
Oh, by the way, of course, my question was not in that questionnaire .......

However, it is a good appearance, a sports utility. Besides, her result is the top of the grade and a talented woman who receives the blessing of the goddess of beauty, why does she not listen to the whole story I floated about.
She always stays with me when I do not have club activities.
Man hate, I wonder if that is the case. What a waste.

"Ru-chan?"
"Oh, what?"
"I was doing it again, which was the third time since yesterday," 

U, uwa. It's embarrassing.

"... ... maybe you thought of something strange?" 
"I do not think anything strange"

Or rather, what again?

"Natta is a beautiful woman, I thought that I am envious of it"
"Do not make fun of me" 
"I’m not kidding"

Natta’s face got red and turned away. So cute.
The habits of being complimented as she was a child.
I wish boys could see such a place, I wonder if she is becoming more and more popular.

Trembling.
Ah…….
Rotting image. I looked around.
...... I cannot find her.

"Oh, that ... Natta"
"What?"
"..... I wonder"

Whisper softly at the ear so that the voice does not leak around.

"I cannot hear well"
"I'd like to wash my hands,"
"There was a faucet at the entrance! "


Please guess!

"It is not ...... I wonder if it is a toilet?"



Natta’s gaze wanders around and comes back to me.

"It seems not to be done"
"Wa, what should I do"

A while ago I was waiting for a Natta, I opened a can but the taste is bad. I know that I want to secretly do business, but without having to set up a toilet, customers will not come.

"There, there is something ..."
"Hmm, there is one, at the park, there is a public toilet, when you leave the store, turn to the right at the corner with a red signboard and go a little more and there is a park."

I cannot afford to ask why she is so detailed.

"That’s fine. I’m going for a bit."
"Oh, wait. Is it dangerous to be alone? I’m going too."
"I do not have an account yet, can’t I just leave this with you."
 
Her bag had already been filled with clothes.
It looks as if you care about people, and there is a shape point where you have chosen firmly.

"It will be awful if you get lost. In this neighbourhood."

Also say such a thing and I am not a child.

"It’s okay, I will just go and come back without stopping, so please wait a moment."

I understand that you are worried, but it is a bit misleading to have endure it until my business is over.
It is certainly a place I'm not used to, but it is safe if I do not enter an isolated city, right?

"Well, I’ll come back "
"Ah, Wait!" 

Natta compares the baskets she held with me alternately, and as she gave up, I sighed.
You do not have to worry so much.
A loud voice arrived on my back that was running fast rise the stairs.

"Do not go over to the guy you never know!"

I know.


END OF CHAPTER 10

<< Previous                                                                                  Next >>


Comments